Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Three artworks donated to "Painting for a Purpose" Charity Art Exhibition

I have now donated 3 artworks from my Copper and Bead collection for the "Painting for a Purpose" Charity Art Exbibition taking place 4th February, 2011 at the Chambers Gallery, City of Marion Council, 245 Sturt Road, Sturt South Australia. The launch is between 6pm-9pm. Supporting "Little Heroes Foundation" benefiting children with cancer and other serious illnesses. Click on photograph at right to see collection.

3 comments:

  1. Anand here, writing to let you know about 'CHANCE'

    Take a moment to check it out on IndieGoGo and share it with your friends. You can fund creative projects and get VIP perks. You can get insider updates and even request the project have an event in your area too. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'CHANCE' happen.

    http://www.indiegogo.com/CHANCE-1?a=47314&i=addr

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Moongirl!
    I AM GLAD TO FOUND YOUR BLOG!
    Please have a wonderful Sunday!
    Best regards from Romania!


    I am Wind and my main blog is Photographis:

    http://graphis-artwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for this action, dear Paula !
    I went to see this collection, it is really beautiful ! :))

    Bye**

    ReplyDelete