Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Moongirl may get wheels

Moongirl has seriously been considering joining the wheelchair brigade. Walking is becoming an extremely difficult task and having a wheelchair to get around at the forthcoming PIL Escape Club event would make things much easier for the Moongirl. Mmmm. Whilst ordinarily it is viewed a handicap to be seen in a wheelchair, I see it as an added skill and talent to be able to drive a wheel chair. It also has its many benefits. I hope though that more venues throughout the world will make better accommodation for the Wheelchair brigade in their cinemas, theatres and concerts. The Wheelchair brigade are people too you know? This is Moongirl signing off x

1 comment:

  1. Good idea the Wheelchair brigade. Good luck to the brigade team.
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete