Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Friday, October 22, 2010

PIL Escape Club - "Paintings for a Purpose" Charity Art Exhibition

PIL Escape Club are working magic organising the first ever meeting of PIL (Paintings I Love) artists from all over the world. Currently there are in excess of 40 paintings donated by artists from all over the world being exhibited in the Charity Art Exhibition "Paintings for a Purpose" to take place 4th February to 17th February, 2011 at the Chambers Gallery, City of Marion in South Australia. Proceeds from sales are being donated to a charity that helps kids with cancer. More information on the charity will be announced soon, once registration papers are completed. My heart swells with pride to be involved in this amazing event. This is Moongirl signing off. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment