Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moongirl - In Hindsight - 23-6-10

This afternoon, he was driving a dark coloured 4 wheel drive. He indicated left and pulled over to the curb. Then just as I was about to pass him, he suddenly, without any warning, sped back out in front of me, feverishly spinning his steering wheel and completing a U-turn two cat's whiskers in front of my car.

In hindsight, I suppose I could have followed him, given chase, abused him, become a road rager, but instead I drove on with an open mouth void of words and eyes widened in shock. I knew he would return. The next time it will be a different car, but I'll know it's him by his wild and reckless driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment