Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Moongirl - In Hindsight - 25-6-10

He's devilishly smart and clever. He sneaks up on me when I least expect it. Today my eyes were peeled like crisp Fuji apples as I drove along the familiar roads, headed for home. My mind was clear, my objective simple, avoid my arch enemy (THE ROAD DEMON) at all costs. A black demon car with "P" plates overtook me on a bend. I thought it was him. My hands straddled the steering wheel as I prepared for his next move. I was almost disappointed when nothing happened. Suddenly a red car in front of the black "P" plater started swaying across the road, like a drunken sailor, back and forth, back and forth. Was it him? I couldn't see well enough, the black car was in the way. He's playing games with me, I thought to myself as the nerves in my face twitched in tune to the hum of my engine. I must not become complacent. He is out there somewhere, watching and waiting. Till next time I bid you "eyb dooG".

No comments:

Post a Comment