Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moongirl - In Hindsight - 24-6-10

I was waiting at a red light this afternoon. The light turned green so I shifted gear into first, then I gently pressed the accelerator and started to move forward. Then suddenly he was right there in front of me again. Furiously spinning that steering wheel and turning his car across the lane in front of me. I could see by the look in his eyes he knew I had right of way, but he ignored me as though I was a bug being squashed on his windscreen. It's the first time I've gotten a good look at him. He was a big bullish man, with a big head. He was driving a White Ford Sedan today. How the heck can I avoid him when he keeps changing cars. In hindsight I thought maybe I should have slammed right into him, made him pay for doing the wrong thing. But as usual I left the scene with a gaping mouth void of words and eyeballs glazed in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment