Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Friday, September 24, 2010

Australia/New Zealand PIL Artists Event

I belong to an international on-line art group called PIL i.e. "Paintings I Love" and as of the past 48 hours, a small group of Australian artists has been organising an event to bring all of the Australia/New Zealand PIL artists together on a grand scale social event in Jan-Feb 2011. It may all take place in my home town of Adelaide. Very exciting. Click on the "Alternative Madonna" pic at right to go to PIL artsite. This is Moongirl signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Moongirl ! I like particularly this paint, it reflects much feelings at me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Azilia. I painted this portrait of my friend Sonja, who is also an artist. She is young and very talented. You can see Sonja's unique and extraordinary artworks at the following link
    http://www.paintingsilove.com/artist/sonyaljubicic

    ReplyDelete