Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Violence in our streets

The escalating violence in our streets has become of great concern to me in recent times. I was very sad to see a mascot named Terry the Termite, who dances and performs to the traffic every morning, now has a body guard beside him. I do not know what happened. I presume that someone must have attacked Terry. Terry brings so much joy to motorists every morning with his dancing and joy. I am very sad for him and for our society in these violent times. This is Moongirl signing off.

5 comments:

  1. is that true or not?
    terry be really attacked? :|
    ... ... ... poor terry!
    Bye paula !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahon, Yes this is a true story. I wave at Terry Termite every morning on my way to work. So very sad.... :( MGx

    Oui, c'est une histoire vraie. Je onde à Terry Termite chaque matin que je conduis au travail. Donc, très triste:( MG x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think like Mahon, there are very odd people, for me it's very difficult to understand.
    Hug
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Felisa, I cannot understand this either. So very sad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your sadness Moongirl by this example which you witnessed in your quotiden, and what gives me of the hope they are the small acts of the daily life filled with peace and with humanity which I can sometimes witness.....And I cannot not think of the children who are thrown(planned) from the youngest age in the middle of the violence…..

    ReplyDelete