Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Office for Moongirl

After many many years of working at the same office location, I have now moved to a new location. Today I added some of my possessions to my new office, a photograph of Moonboy and one of Moondog has been placed on the windowsill next to my desk. I now have beautiful big windows to let the sun shine in on me. My computer equipment has not arrived yet, so the desk is only covered with boxes and other paraphernalia at the moment. A new era for Moongirl. This is Moongirl signing off.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new era for you, moongirl, your new office looks like beautiful, enjoy it, and work in a new place, it's always nice, right?
    Good new era.
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Felisa.....a change is as good as a holiday they say....well...maybe :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you :))), I have too it, a new office with big windows by where enters the natural light, and with big plants green !

    ReplyDelete