Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moongirl - In Hindsight - Filling the gaps in life.

Life is filled with gaps. Have you ever noticed? It's one of those moments you sit on your couch at home staring at the blank black screen of a television set, wondering what you should do next. It's when you're sitting stationary in your car at a red light waiting for it to turn green. The gaps are everywhere. I always try to fill those gaps with actions of some sort, or at least by thinking about something productive, or pondering on ideas of susbtance that will make a difference in my life or someone else's life. Think about the gaps in other people's lives. Think about the gaps in the lives of children and people confined to wheelchairs who rely on others to help fill their gaps. I wish I could give my legs to one of those children. God bless all the children in wheelchairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment