Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pain - On the High Chair

Here I am again sitting up on a high chair in the middle of the office surrounded by strangers. My broken right foot hurts real bad, feels like it is trying to tear itself off my leg. I can't sit from the pain in my lower back and I can't stand because both of my feet are broken. The pain is so intense I want to scream, but I can't, can't draw attention to myself, so I suffer in silence. I feel dizzy, think I'm about to faint, so I drop another butter menthol into my mouth, hoping the sugar will give me a boost. Some days are like this, nothing can help me. Later in the day, after running errands, I'm finally home. Put on the electric blanket and climb into bed. Hope tomorrow is better. Moongirl signing off. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment