Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Monday, July 19, 2010

Moongirl - In Hindsight - The Road Demon

This really happened the other day. My friend stopped at a red light and the car behind him ran into his vehicle's rear. My friend got out to inspect his car and found that there was very minimal damage. He told the other guy to drive his car around the corner, where it was safer, so that they could exchange details. Just as my friend stopped for the second time, around the corner, this guy runs into the rear of his vehicle again! This time, he pretty much wrote off the entire back end of my friend's car and smashed in the front end of his own car. My friend was amazed when the other driver did a runner and so my friend gave chase. The other driver drove through a red light in the chase and then drove over the median strip and was driving down the wrong side of the road the last my friend saw him. The police have since caught the guy. Get this......he was a taxi driver...not anymore though....lost his licence...and was heavily fined.

No comments:

Post a Comment