Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moongirl-In Hindsight - Nick Cave leads a mens' self-help group

Yes you've heard it here first. Nick Cave, author, musician,singer, songwriter, movie maker was the leader in a mens' self-help group last night. Well, the truth is I had a dream last night in which Nick Cave was running a self-help group for men in the city. I was there with my husband who I obviously feel needs help otherwise I wouldn't have dreamed it. Why Nick Cave? I don't know why I dreamed Nick Cave as the leader. I do have eminently high regard for this man and his accomplishments, after all he is an extremely remarkable man. Saw his last concert here....WOW!!!! I was recovering from radiation treatment and didn't think I would make it, but I got there and was so happy and glad that I did go. It was the best concert I'd ever been to. Maybe Nick has been contemplating organising a mens' self-help group? Who knows? Signing off, this is Moongirl-In Hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment