Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life goes on - Perspectives

Hello, today is freezing cold again. I sure do wish Spring would arrive. My darling companion Moondog is now looking much better, but I'm keeping a close eye on him. It's strange when I communicate with the outside world. Their perspectives are so very different to mine. They worry about what they are going to wear out to their next social function. They worry about what people think about them. For me it is all a case of "hey what difference does it really make what you wear or what others think about you, in the great scheme of things". Just living and breathing and loving is enough for me. I don't need all of those other frivolous distractions. Take me as I am or leave me alone. This is Moongirl signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment