Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Friday, August 6, 2010

My canine BF and how I love him

I know a lot of people don't understand the overwhelming love one may have for one's pets. My beloved dog Posse nearly died this past week. He couldn't walk and couldn't eat. I held him in my arms every night quietly stroking him and telling him "mummy is here". I promised God that I would be good in every way and if that wasn't enough then HE could take me instead of Posse. My beloved Posse the one true reason that I am still alive. The one creature that is there for me throughout all of my trials day and night. There to give me comfort to assure me that he will never leave me. My one true loyal friend in this world. How could I live without him. The truth is I couldn't live without him. I was ready to turn on the gas and end it all with my beloved dog in my arms. As it turned out Posse was a little better the next day and after some medicine from the doctor he was starting to look comparatively good again. I will live on this day....until next time. Moongirl signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment