Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Monday, August 30, 2010

S.A. Govt. & S.A. Water found out once again - Huge Debt Rising!

Why am I not surprised? They keep doing it and keep getting away with it. Now we have another State Bank fiasco on our hands thanks to a Labour Government. How many decades will it take to pay back this latest debt caused by the inept handling of the Desal Plant Project? I couldn't give a flick who Mike Rann sleeps with but I do care about this state falling into enormous debt. God help us. Do not let Labour win back the Federal Government seats and plunge our country into even heavier debt. Labour has proven time and again that they cannot budget, they cannot organise projects for the betterment of this country, economically or practically, and finally they cannot stay honest with the people of this country. The State Labour Government denied problems with the Desal Plant earlier and now they've been found out. They are liars. I'm not entirely impressed with the Coalition either, whatever comes out of this farce of an election, I hope and pray that we finally have someone voting for the good of this country without putting us into further debt. This is Moongirl signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment