Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)

Moongirlpaula (I'm a Na'vi native)
I'm a bit different from other people

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Road Demon is back!

That dastardly demon sped past me yesterday in a hail of exhaust smoke as he drove his white station wagon like a bullet aimed at anything getting in his way. His white pearly teeth glistened as he shot me a surly smug grin with his crooked evil face. He was younger this time, perhaps only in his teens, but I knew it was him by the reckless way he drove his weapon of a vehicle. I tried to read his registration plate, but he was too quick. My heart was pounding as it always does. I thought he had disappeared forever, but then there he was again just letting me know, he had no plans of leaving me in peace. Gosh darn you Road Demon. This is Moongirl signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment